Classified Advertising in CameraShopper,
Classic Camera Magazine
classified ads are only 20 cents per word for subscribers. No minimum, no maximum number
of words. Do not abbreviate. Make your message clear. CameraShopper does not charge for the numerical condition
rating (example: C6, C7+, C8-) to describe quality.
Since the question of conflict of interest is an understandable
concern, we pledge that neither we nor anyone associated with the production of
CameraShopper will contact advertisers for a period of one week following the mailing of
CameraShopper. We considered a total prohibition but concluded that if we were the only
potential buyer for an item, such a restriction would penalize the advertiser.
There will be absolutely no skimming.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment in full by check drawn on a U.S. bank or postal money order in U.S. funds, must
accompany all advertising orders. You may also pay with money order,
PayPal Western Union or bank draft on US bank. No Eurocheques please. To
keep cost of advertising in CameraShopper
as low as possible, billing is not available, unless arranged in
advance with the publisher.
- Repeat ads: To determine total cost multiply the cost of one month by the number of
months the ad is to run. For same size ads run in three consecutive issues, deduct 15%.
(First ad must be pre-paid.)
- If only telephone or P.O. Box is to appear, your name, home address and phone number
must be included for our records only.
- Please type or print your ad copy clearly. Ads can be submitted by Email. Your name will
be set in bold at no additional cost.
- Any word set in bold within your ad is an additional 10 cents per word.
- Use plain piece of paper for longer ads. Every effort will be made to avoid
typographical errors, but our responsibility is limited to the cost of the space in which
the error occured. CameraShopper reserves
the right to edit any and all ads for clarity, refuse advertising not related to the
interest of its readers, or refuse any ad without explanation.
- All items advertised must have prices.
- Advertisers who wish their artwork or photos returned, must include a return stamped
envelope or add money for postage
- No refunds after ad is typeset
- We expect all advertisers to be above board and honest. We would appreciate hearing your
comments and complaints. All advertisers should adhere to the standards set in this
publication. Non-compliance with these standards may result in loss of advertising
Select the desired category for your ad. Photos are not permitted directly in the
classified text, only in display ads. Advertiser's name will be printed in boldface
at no extra charge. Any ads that only show P.O. Box or telephone number must have
residential or business address on file with CameraShopper!
See complete listings of rules on this page. Thank you for your patronage.
- It is to your advantage to describe items conservatively and
accurately. CameraShopper strongly suggests that advertisers give a return privilege on
all items. Buyer should immediately contact seller if an item is to be returned.
- Sellers are required to accept the first offer for any item
at the price stated in the ad. If you accept an offer, you may not accept higher offers
received subsequently. Cameras, images or other items advertised may not be sold for more
than the advertised price.
- All cameras, images, or items advertised must be ready for
immediate shipment. Ads must state clearly who pays for shipping and handling charges.
Items shipped must be properly packaged and shipped by a responsible carrier. It is also
suggested you insure the item(s).
- Prices must be listed in all ad. Items without prices or
requesting "best offer", "make an offer", "bids welcomed" or
any variation will be deleted.
- All advertisers using post office boxes for reply must have
their home or business address and telephone number on file with CameraShopper unless
stated in the ad.
- Accessories for sale
- Accessories wanted
- Advertising for sale: literature; books; magazines; signs;
- Advertising wanted: literature; books; magazines; signs;
- Antique & classics for sale
- Antique & classics wanted
- Art deco cameras for sale
- Art deco cameras wanted
- Cameras less than $20 for sale
- Cameras less than $20 wanted
- Colored-body cameras for sale
- Colored-body cameras wanted
- Darkroom equipment for sale
- Darkroom equipment wanted
- Help; Questions; Information; Photo Societies and Club Notes
- Images for sale
- Images wanted
- Kodak for sale
- Kodak wanted
- Leica for sale
- Leica wanted
- Lenses for sale
- Lenses wanted
- Miscellaneous for sale
- Miscellaneous wanted
- 35mm for sale
- 35mm wanted
- Magic lanterns for sale & wanted
- Medium format for sale
- Medium format wanted
- Movie for sale
- Movie wanted
- Point & Shoot for sale/wanted
- Press & view for sale
- Press & view wanted
- Rangefinder cameras for sale/wanted
- Stereo equipment & images for sale
- Stereo equipment & images wanted
- Studio equipment for sale
- Studio equipment wanted
- Special purpose & video cameras for sale
- Special purpose & video cameras wanted
- Subminiatures for sale
- Subminiatures wanted
- TLR for sale/wanted
- Union cases for sale
- Union cases wanted
- Unusual; Unknown; Handmade; Restored; Repros; re-leathered;
novelties for sale/wanted
- Zeiss for sale/wanted
- Non-photo items for sale/wanted
- Canadian corner
||100% original condition. Everything perfect, but
pre-owned. May be in original packing, box or case, with unfilled cards.
||Same principle as used. May or may not have original lens,
bellows or accessories -- any alterations must be noted.
||90% original condition, almost new. Used little. Minimal
imperfections, mechanically perfect.
||May show signs of aged wood but no major cracks. Lens and
bellows may not be original. Parts added must be noted.
||80% original finish, minor imperfection, mechanically
||Minor age cracks may exist. Lens, parts, bellows may not
be original. Signs of wear - will display beautifully.
||70% original finish, few noticeable spots of wear. Would
not affect the use of the equipment. Mechanically working.
||Noticeable wear, cracks may exist. All replacement parts
or restoration must be noted in sale.
||60% original finish. Noticeable wear but would not affect
the use of equipment. Mechanically questionable but working.
||Same principle as used. Some parts are worn. Replacement
parts likely and noted. May not be working.
||50% wear, well used but working, may need service. Any
replacement parts or defects should be noted. Repairable.
||Same principle as used. Any replacement parts or defects
should be noted. Possible restorable condition.
||Questionable working condition, shows considerable use.
May not be repairable.
||Same principle as used. Questionable working and
||Suitable for parts only.
||Suitable for parts only.